quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2012

Facebook


03/10/2012 

Después de disfrutar con unos amigos de una gran comida! Tenía que pasar a felicitar al equipo de cocineros. Gran trabajo!

After a great lunch with friends! I had to go to congratulate the chefs team. Great work!



...

02/10/2012 

Con mi hermana en la Fundación Rafael Nadal!

With my sister in the Rafael Nadal's Foundation!




01/10/2012 

Paso a paso. Muchas gracias por vuestros mensajes de animo!

Step by step. Thank you all for your support!



30/09/2012 

Me gusta llegar a casa y encontrarme un paquete! Que os parecen?

Arrive at home and I received a packet! Do you like it?


...

29/09/2012 

En casa con amigos!!

With friends at home!!



28/09/2012

Recuerdo cada uno de los partidos que he jugado contra Roger! Gracias por resumirlos en dos vídeos!! 

I remember all matches against Roger! Thanks for these videos!



28/09/2012

Esperando a mi equipo!

Waiting for my team!



27/09/2012

Haciendo los deberes con mis primos.

Doing homework with my cousins.



26/09/2012

Recordáis a Isaac de Pokerstars? Mi entrenador personal de poker, esta vez me enseña a farolear estilo Sr. Miyagi! ;)

Remember Isaac from Pokerstars? He is teaching me how to play, this time he taught me how to bluff mr. Miyagi style! ;) http://bit.ly/QiG080



26/09/2012

Nadando en la piscina!!

Swimming in the pool!!



25/09/2012

Gracias a mis amigos de united postcode lotteries por invitarme a la exposicion fotografica de "wild wonders of europe" en el parque del retiro de madrid. Os la recomiendo!

Thanks to my friends of United Postcode Lotteries for inviting me to the exhibition " Wild Wonders of Europe" at the Retiro park in Madrid. I completely recommend it to you!


...

25/09/2012

Temprano en el aeropuerto...

Early in the airport...



22/09/2012

Tarde de bici en el gimnasio!!

Cycling at the gym!!



...

21/09/2012

Descansando después de un buen entrenamiento físico!

Resting after a good physical practice!




20/09/2012

Trabajando con mi fisio en el gimnasio.

Working out with my physio at the gym.




20/09/2012

Practicando uno de los pocos deportes que los médicos me han permitido :) ¿Quién no lo haría en este lugar?

Practicing the only sport that I can play according with the doctors :) Who wouldn’t here?




19/09/2012

Ayer estuve en la Embajada de Estados Unidos en Madrid donde fui muy amablemente recibido por el Sr. Embajador y su mujer que nos trataron de una manera muy cordial. Muchas gracias a ellos y a todos los que representan. 

Yesterday I was received by the American ambassador to Spain in Madrid and his wife who treated us very warmly. I wanted to thank them and all the people they represent. Many thanks for the flag they offered me with!


...

18/09/2012

Aprovechando que estoy en Madrid, no podía perderme este partidazo de Champions!

Taking advantage that I'm in Madrid, I couldn't miss this great Champions match!




17/09/2012

De camino a una gala de entrega de premios.

Going to a awards ceremony.



17/09/2012

La suerte es muy importante en el Golf!

The good luck is very important to play Golf!



16/09/2012

Gran partido de Ferru!! Enhorabuena a todo el equipo! Ahora a por la final!!

Great match of Ferrer! Congrats team!! Now let's go to the final!!




15/09/2012

Esta tarde ejercicios de recuperación. Muchos animos para mañana equipo!!!

Last afternoon I made a recovery practice. Tomorrow let's go team!!




14/09/2012

Muchas felicidades David y Nico. Mañana a por la final!

Congrats David and Nico! One step to the final!




13/09/2012

Cenando con unos amigos! 

Dining with friends!



...

12/09/2012

¿Habéis visto mi nuevo anuncio para PokerStars? Nos lo pasamos realmente bien rodando. Aquí tenéis el making off, echadle un vistazo! ;)

Have you seen my new PokerStars ad yet? We had lots of fun making it, here you have the “behind the scenes”, check it out! ;)



12/09/2012

Muchos grandes momentos compartidos con Juan Carlos Ferrero! Te echaré de menos amigo, espero que no te alejes mucho del mundo del tenis!

A great moments with Juan Carlos Ferrero! I miss you friend, I hope that you continue in the tennis world!




11/09/2012

Agradezco a todos los fans que pasen horas produciendo vídeos como este. Sois unos cracks!

Thanks to all my fans because they spend many hours to produce videos like this. You are cracks!


11/09/2012

Quiero felicitar a Andy por conseguir su primer Grand Slam. Él y Nole han jugado una gran final del Open USA, ambos merecían ganar.

Congrats to Andy to achieve his first Grand Slam. He and Nole has been played a great US Open final, both deserved to win.




10/09/2012

Acabando una dura sesión de tarde en el gimnasio. Estoy trabajando duro para estar bien cuanto antes. 

Just finishing a hard session in the gym this afternoon. I'm working really hard to be ready as soon as possible.




09/09/2012

Felicidades David por tu gran OPEN USA y mucha fuerza para la Semifinal de la Copa Davis de esta semana.

Congrats David for your great US OPEN and encourage to play the Davis Cup Semifinal this week.



09/09/2012

Enhorabuena Alberto Contador por ganar La Vuelta más disputada de los últimos años! Disfrútalo campeón #devuelta !

Congrats Alberto Contador for your new vuelta the most hotly contested in recent years! Enjoy champion #devuelta !

...

08/09/2012

Estuve en Burdeos, felicidades a los que lo acertaron.

I was in Bordeaux, congratulations to those who got right it.




07/09/2012

¿Estáis preparados para un acertijo?

Are you ready for a quiz?




06/07/2012

Gran carrera la de Andy Roddick! Le agradezco mucho todo lo que ha hecho por el tenis. Te echaremos mucho de menos!

Great career of Andy Roddick! I really appreciate everything that he has done for tennis. We miss you!


...

03/09/2012

Rafa Nadal would not be at the Semifinals of the Davis Cup and will stop for the next 2 months

“I have to recover and I’ll be back once the pain is gone”

Manacor, Spain, September 3rd, 2012.- Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal will not play in the next 2 months and will stop to rest and recover his knee. Among other things he won´t be able to be at the disposal of the Spanish Davis Cup captain for
 the semifinals tie against the USA.

Rafa has partial tear of the patella tendon at the distal pole of the patella plus an inflammation of the Hoffa’s fat pad of his left knee.

Since the diagnosis of that tear, Rafa has been receiving medical treatment consisting on specific medication, physical therapy and a progressive program of rehabilitation and muscular potentiation.

For Rafa Nadal “I have missed the Olympics and the US Open in the last few weeks, tow of the most important tournaments of the year and that I really wanted to play. I really want to be back competing and enjoying the tennis tour, but I have many years in front of me and my knee needs some rest. I will be back when I have no pain and able to compete with guarantee. 

I feel better after the meeting with my doctors and happy knowing that the evolution of the past weeks has been positive and surgery has been avoided. I will continue to work with the plan my doctors have established to be able to compete as soon as possible in the right conditions.

I would also like to thanks all for the support I ma receiving these days.” http://bit.ly/PRs1la


30/08/2012

Una gran amiga deja hoy el circuito y guarda la raqueta. Kim Clijsters - Official te deseo lo mejor!!

A great friend leaves the circuit today and keep the racket. Kim Clijsters I wish you well!!


...

29/08/2012

Aquí os dejo un dibujo que me han hecho llegar.

Here you have a drawing that someone sent me.




27/08/2012

En estos momentos se agradece ver todos vuestros mensajes de apoyo! Me ayudan a seguir luchando cada día. Echaré mucho de menos el ambiente en Nueva York y compartirlo con mis compañeros españoles que están allí. ¡¡Suerte a todos en el torneo!!

Right now It's nice to see all your supporting messages! they help me to keep fighting every day. I will miss the atmosphere of New York and sharing it with my Spanish colleagues. Good luck to everyone in the tournament!